ABOUT JACOB ARNOLD
At 8 years old Jacob took the reins for the first time with the family pony, Duke. His passion for driving grew from here and at 17 he completed his first FEI show with Morgan mare, Shadow. During his second year of FEI level competition Jacob was awarded the 2011 USEF Junior Equestrian of the Year. His Combined Driving career has taken him from his hometown of Snow Camp, NC to five FEI World Championships, including a win in the 2014 Single Horse Marathon. His most recent World Championship results come from the 2021 World Championships for Pairs of Horses in Drebkau, Germany, where Jacob placed twelfth overall out of nearly 100 entries.
In 2020, Jacob accomplished a life long goal of winning a National Championship, the USEF Pair Horse National Championships. He went on to claim that title in 2021 along with the USEF Pair Pony National Championship and held onto the Pair Horse Championship title once again in 2022. Jacob hopes to continue his passion for Driving Sport both as an athlete for the United States at World Championships, and as an ambassador for the sport throughout America.
Snow Camp, NC
Head Trainer & Manager
- Youngest American driver to win a CAI3*
- 2011 USEF Junior Equestrian of the Year
- 2014 Single Horse World Championships- 1st place in Marathon, 7th overall
- 2015 Pair Horse World Championship- 31st overall
- 2018 USEF National Single Horse Reserve Champion
- 2018 Single Horse World Championships- 24th overall
- 2019 Pair Horse World Championship- 6th in Dressage, 22nd overall
- 2020 USEF National Pair Horse Champion
- 2021 12th place Pair Horse World Championships
- 2021- Highest ranked American Pair Driver in 14 years
- 2021 USEF Pair Horse National Champion
- 2021 USEF Pair Pony National Champion
- 2021 Undefeated USEF Pair Pony
- 2022 USEF Pair Horse National Champion
- 2022 Undefeated USEF Pair Horse
To view all of Jacob’s results dating back to 2010, click here.