Jacob Arnold Combined Driving is proud to be based out of the incredible Hermitage Farm, a state-of-the-art Combined Driving facility in Louisville, Kentucky. This stunning property boosts many amenities and is managed by fellow combined drivers ensuring that no detail is overlooked. As a private farm, we would love to extend an opportunity to equestrians in the greater Kentucky areas, and surrounding states, to practice at Hermitage Farm and we welcome you to come explore and broaden your driving skills.
- All Grass areas are maintained with weekly mowing and watering.
- Training Pad- 100 x 80 meter grass area.
- (2) Warm-Up Pads- 100 x 40 meter & 80 x 40 meter grass.
- (8) Hazards- FEI Show Quality, Includes Water Obstacle, Elevated Bridge Obstacle, Windmill Obstacle and Other Post & Rail Obstacles.
- Dressage Arena with special permission ONLY- 120 x 50 Seeded, Graded, Laser Leveled with Drainage System.
- Conditioning fields – Approximately 125 acres of rolling hills.
- Trailer Parking in Large grass field.
- Wash Rack Accessibility.
- Accessible Areas: 7am – 4pm unless permission granted for extended hours.
- Participants must request and receive confirmation from Jacob Arnold or Mary Sheerin 24 hours in advance of arrival on property.
- Liability form must be signed, by all participants, before driving or riding- and given to Hermitage staff upon arrival.
- Payment must be received within 24 hours of driving or riding – check, cash, or Quickbooks invoice. Venmo payment option pending!